StatCounter

Friday, March 7, 2014

Leather Jacket - Take Two

Last week I wrote about my new leather jacket. I posted a few photos about some of the features I really like about this jacket. However, this is not the whole story, hence, “take two” of Pat’s new jacket.

When thinking about making a purchase, there are a number of considerations to make. You have to ask yourself a few questions. “What am I looking for” is certainly at the top of the list, and then “where can I find it” surely follows a close second. This is just the beginning in a search for the item. Do I look locally? Do I search on-line? If you’re like me, you do both; check locally and then on-line. There is the convenience of shopping locally such as being able to try on the garment, feel the product, and consult with the clerk on site. With on-line purchases, unless you’ve had experience with the vendor, you never know what surprises are in store for you. Yet I seem to gravitate toward on-line purchases, because you can do extensive searches and do comparison shopping for like items. The drawback is that you can’t try on the garment, and if it doesn’t fit quiet right on arrival, there is the headache of returning the product for exchange and hoping the next one fits better.

In this post, I want to give a shout out to Motorcycle House. They were not only responsive to my many questions about size, fit, styling and so on, but they took the time to help in the search themselves for something that met my specifications. When I couldn’t see the (obvious) location of the size chart, they kindly pointed it out to me with a screen shot. Do I sound like a pain in the you-know-what customer? Yet, not once did I feel any flinch or caustic words in our communication. Motorcycle House was at all times gracious in their dealings with me. They helped me find what I wanted, made sure the size specifications were correct, told me when it shipped and when to expect the jacket to arrive. I’ve found working and doing business with Motorcycle House a pleasure indeed.

Check out my first ever video of a product review! It was fun, I learned something new, learned from my mistakes, and look forward to doing more in the future. To see better close-ups of some of the features, check the previous post for a look-see. Enjoy the video! And if you’re looking for new riding apparel, don’t hesitate to send your business to Motorcycle House. http://www.motorcyclehouse.com.




No comments: