StatCounter

Friday, May 8, 2009

How to Take Photos from a Motorcycle

My good friend Dave and I are collaborating on an article. The article is a feature about a local ride in our area that we enjoy. I’m writing the article, as I’m sure you already guessed, and Dave is going to shoot photos. Dave takes magnificent photos and has a camera outfit worth more than Blaze. We are both excited about the project.

Unfortunately, we have not been able to attend to the photo shoot as yet because of Dave’s untimely encounter with the Blue Haired Lady. His Harley is still in the shop awaiting parts and repairs. The other day I suggested we head out and take photos that may not need motorcycles in the shot. Dave had a suggestion of his own. (See the photo below.)


From Misc



If you are familiar with killboy.com you know that this team takes photos of motorcyclists riding the Tail of The Dragon at Deals Gap on the Tennessee/North Carolina state line. This picture was found by Dave on their website. If you’ve ridden the Tail, you can find a picture of yourself if you can remember the date and approximate time of your visit. But this story is not about The Dragon, but the photo above that Dave found. I can only assume he is suggesting we take our photos this way. Funny guy!

2 comments:

Baron's Life said...

You know, I think this is a brilliant idea and way to take photos on a bike...I never thought of it before. We will try it....Be careful doing it and ride safe

Unknown said...

I'm worried that my legs are so long my feed would drag...would be a bit distracting while taking photos.